We started with a misting monday morning. That’s 3 days I lost painting the vans. Well all is not lost. I decided to make the custom headlight covers to finish off the front. I should finish them off tomorrow. The van is really going to be cool with all the new upgrades. Now it’s on to figuring out the new graphics. I have to say, I will be glad when this episode comes to an end. For some reason I feel like I’m in a race with the economy, or something. I’m going to be posting the entire video of the making of the light covers. At the moment it is nine minutes long. I think it will end up about fifteen minutes long. I’ll try to post a few pics until I’m finished.